***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, December 31, 2022

From The Emerald City

 

   From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

I have been toying with the idea of having a "Guest Post" added to 'OZ', however I still want to be the only one who actually posts the articles. So I am asking you to send me your posts, I will review them and post to the blog if it meets with my approval. All posts will be credited to the person that provides me with the material. I think having more people posting will improve the entertainment value of 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. Sorry this is a non monetary situation. There is also no cost to you to have your posts published on 'OZ'. The Wizard makes no money off of 'OZ' and actually costs money to keep 'OZ' going. 

Looking forward to your submissions!

Send your posts to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

The Wizard

No comments: