***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, March 09, 2020

Stupid Is As Stupid Says...


ON FIGHTER PILOTS, VIRILITY OF
The pilot of the fighter, identified as Captain Kin Young-bae, was reported to have ejaculated shortly before the crash to safety and was evacuated to a nearby military hospital.

--in The Korea Times





ON INDEED, HARD TO IMAGINE
More than two decades later, it is hard to imagine the Revolutionary War coming out any other way.

--President George W. Bush





ON UNDERSTANDING THE
MEANING OF THE WORD SASSY

No, I think I’m sassy. But my parents taught me to be a very kind person, to be compassionate…. At Spence, one of my friends was a girl who was handicapped. And I have a friend who had a craniofacial deformity. That’s not something that frightens me. So, I’m sassy.

--singer/actress Emmy Rossum






ON JUST WHAT MAKE IS YOUR CAR?

Family Fortunes host Les Dennis: We asked a hundred people to name something your car can have two of.

Contestant: Wheels.






ON CUZCO CUISINE, CURIOUS

• Cream of Cork Soup

• Stunted Chillies

• Ace Cream

-- menu items, Cuzco, Peru

No comments: