***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Win a 7-Day Cruise




Win a 7-Day Cruise!!

I hope you don't mind, but I submitted your name for a drawing for a 7-day cruise. I can assure you that you will not receive any follow-up phone calls and no representative will come to your door. Your chance of winning is exceptionally high. This is a 7-day cruise (7 days and 6 nights) aboard the brand new Dixie Belle of the Gypsy Queen Line.

All flights, transfers, lodging, food and drink (even one dinner at the Captain's Table as his personal guest) are included in the prize! Good luck. I hope you win.

A picture of the Dixie Belle and all her amenities are shown below.
Once again, GOOD LUCK!




Below is a picture of your two onboard hostesses who will service your cabin, pamper you and care for your every need: Check out the Burger King hat.



And because you will have the Presidential Suite, you can also enjoy the veranda, complete with all modern facilities:




Just remember, I don't do this for just anybody. . . .


Nothing .. Is too good for my friends! I hope you win.

No comments: