***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, October 18, 2012

In 7 countries, homosexuality = The death penalty


"Death by Homosexuality," by Cam Cardow



93 nations in the world still legally punish homosexuality. In 7 of these - Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Sudan, Nigeria, Mauritania - gays and lesbians are punished with the death penalty.

Is this the Twenty-First Century or the Dark Ages? Sometimes I really can't tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the
problem still exists.
Also see my web site - clinch knot vs improved clinch knot