***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Chris Show


The Wizard received an email from a reader, Chris. It turns out that he has a video blog. I found it quite interesting! It is professionally made and it is definitely worth a look-see! Below is his letter:

Hello. I really enjoy your Blog, I visit it every chance I can get. I started my very own show on YouTube, it is called "The Chris Show". It has become quite popular, but I would really love to captivate a wider audience. My show is targeted for the GLBT community. I am a strong activist and gay male. I want to have an impact on the world and help bring about the changes we want to see in the world. I would be really grateful if maybe you could mention my show on your website. I would really appreciate it. You can view my website at

http://www.youtube.com/chris2pher322

I have a lot to say and want to help out our community.


Way to go, Chris! We need more active members like you!


So there ya go! What are you waiting for? Click above and Go check it out!



No comments: