***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, March 27, 2009

What's with those MAC folks anyways????
The Chronicles of Mac; The Leopard, The Wizard and The G4

Mac Finder icon so what IS up with those Apple users anyway? I mean, everyone I talk to suggest that their Mac thingies are superior to my Windows thingy... so... to see what is up with it, The Wizard has bought a Mac - a real Mac, mind you and not a "x86" Mac - No sir-ee... this bad puppy is a Mac mini G4 - packed with a 1.25GHz G4 Processor, 1 GB RAM, built in 32 MB video (I think), and a combo DVD, CDRW drive. Oh, and I am running something called "OSX" Leopard... What's with all the cats, Steve?

Anywho, this post was done in Safari on the mighty Mac mini. I will keep you posted and perhaps by actually using one of these Mac things, I will come to appreciate why folks will pay a premium to use a Mac rather than save some $ and buy a PC - I can see it now.. here I am - sitting here and thinking to myself... I'm a Mac." and"I'm a PC." Hey! I got a split personality!

Oh, and just so you know I am speaking the truth, here is my first attempt at a screenshot of my OS Stamp (that's what it's called isn't it????)

Mac OSX -Leopard



Stay tuned. same Mac time -- same Mac channel!

No comments: