***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, September 28, 2007

Three Dogs


Three dogs, a Doberman, a Boxer and a Labrador, are sitting in the waiting room at the Vet when they strike up a conversation.

The Doberman turns to the Boxer and say, "So why are you here?" The Boxer replies, "I'm a pisser. I piss on everything, the sofa, the cat, the kids. But the final straw was last night when I pissed in the middle of my owner's bed". The Doberman says, "So what is the Vet going to do?" "Lethal injection," came the reply from the sad Boxer.

The Doberman then turns to the Labrador and asks, "Why are you here?" The Labrador says, "I am a digger, I dig under fences, dig up flowers and trees, I just dig for the hell of it. When I'm inside I dig up carpets, but I went over the line last night when I dug a great big hole in my owner's couch". "So what are they going to do to you?" the Doberman asks. "Lethal injection," replied the dejected Labrador.

The Labrador then turns to the Doberman and asks "Why are you here then?" "I'm a humper," the Doberman says, "I'll hump anything, I'll hump the cat, a pillow, the table, fire hydrants, whatever I want to hump, everything I see. Yesterday my owner had just got out of the shower and was bending over to dry his toes and I just couldn't help myself. I hopped on his back and started humping away." The Boxer and Labrador exchange a sad glance and say, "So lethal injection for you too huh?"

"No, no," the Doberman says, I'm just here to get my nails clipped".


No comments: