***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Tech Puns

Why did the capacitor kiss the diode?
He just couldn't resistor.

Hyuk!

The dead batteries were given out free of charge.

Hyuk!

I should've been sad when my flashlight batteries died, but I was delighted.

Hyuk!

Talking to her about computer hardware I make my mother board.

Hyuk!

People who plug their computer keyboards into hi-fi-systems aren't idiots. That would be stereotyping.

Hyuk!

If a Norwegian robot analyzes a bird, it Scandinavian. (my favorite)

Hyuk!

The man puts his name on the neck of his shirt so he would have collar ID.

Hyuk!

Trust your calculator. It's something you can count on.

Hyuk!

Did you hear about the fight at the local laundromat? A washing machine beat the crap out of a diaper.

Hyuk!

He dropped a computer on his toes and had megahertz.

No comments: