***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, June 25, 2018

Toon Town's Pagan Summer Fest.

So, was another wonderful Fest! I enjoyed meeting new people and really enjoyed a deepening friendship with others that come every year. Ave and her few volunteers managed to pull off one of my favourite experiences at Fest. 
Toon Town's Pagan Summer Fest.
The food was outstanding (are we really camping???). Friday night was baked pasta and tossed salad. Breakfasts included muffins, cheese biscuits, fruit and yogurt and juice boxes! Nice to wake up to. Lunch on Sat was sandwiches, salad and a fruit salad, which I'm sure tasted great even tough I can't eat melons.... Supper Saturday was burgers and smokies. Coupled with veggie salad and an oriental pasta salad (my favourite). Yum!
Toon Town's Pagan Summer Fest.
lady bug rock
we did 2 crafts, and though I gave up on the yarn bowls, the painted rock craft had me inspired by a dear friend who passed away -- I made the lady bug for you, Brenda. 
Toon Town's Pagan Summer Fest.
Toon Town's Pagan Summer Fest.
There were the opening and closing circles daily, always a favourite of mine. Saturday we did circle dances, a staple for me and a lot of fun. (Goddess save Godsmack!), although I enjoyed "Mother" more this year. When all is said and done, this festival is something I look forward to to recharge myself spiritually. Goddess Bless Festmas! Blessed Be!

No comments: