***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Wizard is a perfectionist!

Oh... OK... I mean The Wizard has OCD! I was never happy with the 'OZ' title graphic since I changed formats to the white on black. There were artifacts and bugged me so much. Finally, I decided to remove them I used GIMP. (I run Linux), It's close to Photoshop. Below is the origonal graphic, and below that is the fixed graphic.

'OZ' logo with artifacts
'OZ' logo with artifacts
'OZ' logo without artifacts
'OZ' logo without artifacts
I believe less than 50% of my readers could see the artifacts in the first place, and likely most of those wouldn't care. If you can't see the difference, then you don't have OCD. In any case, I'm glad I finally fixed it.

No comments: