***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wise Words

Be Wise
Be Wise!So many reasons!

Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars.

Be Wise!Love is a funny thing

Love is a funny thing.....its never appreciated until its gone....it never has value until someone has it......and just when you decided to give up on it....it finds you a again...

Be Wise!Reminder!

Men who treat women as helpless and charming playthings deserve women who treat them as delightful and generous bank accounts.

-GQ


Be Wise!I love him because he is like me

Embrace your sexual orientation. Tell him that you love him, because if he is gone tommorow he will never know.

Be Wise!~to say nothing~

True Love is when you can sit in a room together and say nothing, and it feels like you've said a thousand words!

Be Wise!Soul Mate

Don't ever settle for less than what you dreamed your soul mate would be. He (she) is out there some where looking for you. If you settle for less, you may never put yourself in the situation to meet who you were intended to spend your life with.

Be Wise!Priorities

Never let someone become your priority while allowing yourself to be his or her option.

Be Wise!Fair Treatment

You cannot continue to treat someone badly whom you claim to care for. Do not mistake their patience and tolerance for acceptance.

Be Wise!Love

The Day I Started Loving You, I Have Dropped One Of My Tears In The Sea & When You Will Find That Tear I Will Stop Loving You ...

-SpArK


Be Wise!In Love

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery


Be Wise!Motto for Life!

"It's far better to tell the truth and be rejected, than to hold it back and be accepted."

No comments: