6. Wilford Brimley was Howard Hughes's bodyguard.
16. Prairie dogs say hello with kisses.
23. Only one McDonald’s in the world has turquoise arches. Sedona, AZ thought yellow clashed with the natural red rock.
42. Officials in Portland, Ore., drained 8 million gallons of water from a reservoir in 2011 because a buzzed 21-year-old peed in it.
55. In Qaddafi's compound, Libyan rebels found a photo album filled with pictures of Condoleezza Rice.
65. Fredric Baur invented the Pringles can. When he passed away in 2008, his ashes were buried in one.
The reat are here at StumbleUpon