***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Best comeback from an insult

I entered a Pub in England for the first time, and sat down in a booth where the waitress had just cleaned. She returned to take my order, and the guy who had been sitting there return from the can. He got all pissed at me.

The waitress attempted to explain she thought he'd left. The guy was having none of it. As I slide around to get up, the guy grabs me, and says, "I'm not done with you."

Everyone was watching, and no one wanted to get involved. I put my arm around the guy and said, "Look we don't have to be like this." He: "Come on, you and me . . ."

Finally the manager came over and said, "Neil, enough." I turned to the manager and said, "It's OK, it's just a lover's spat." Neil looks at me and says, "What the fuck you on about?"

I stepped away from Neil and went to the door, turned around and said loud enough for all to hear, "When you're ready come home and I'll give you that blow job."

As I drove slowly out of the car park I knew two things- Neil wasn't going to leave the pub for a very long time, and I was never going back there.

By Jerry We, Quora

No comments: