***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, March 13, 2011

ARE YOU A BITCH?


Some friends were sitting at the bar talking about their professions.

The first guy says 'I'm a Y.U.P.P.I.E., you know...
Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist'

The second guy says 'I'm a D.I.N.K.., you know...
Double Income, No Kids.'

The third guy says, 'I'm a R.U.B. you know...
Rich, Urban, Biker.'

They turn to the woman and ask her,
'What are you?''
She replies: 'I'm a W.I.F.E. you know...
Wash, Iron, Fetch, Etc.'

A second gal answers their question before they even ask it, ‘B.I.T.C.H.'

What exactly is a BITCH?!? They ask in unison.
'Babe in Total Control of Herself.'

So ladies, next time somebody calls you a 'Bitch' SMILE, and say 'Thank You!!'


*Thanks, DW

No comments: