***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, September 18, 2009

Wise Words


Be Wise

Be Wise!A few words can go a long way in business



AVOID

1- You have to…

2- You can’t…..

3- What is your problem?

4- I’ll try, don’t know

5- I need you to…

6- We can’t do that



WORDS TO USE

1- Will you…

2- Would you…

3- Can you tell me about the problem?

4- Let me find out

5- Will you?

6- What we can do is…

Be Wise!Happiness

Happiness is not the absence of conflict

but the ability to cope with it

- WAYNE DYER -

Be Wise!I Could Never Own You

I could never own you. Because you belong to yourself first and no one else!

- Julie Sullivan -

Be Wise!Wanting More

For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;

the more knowledge, the more grief


Be Wise!Food Cravings

When you have a craving for a certain food, try distracting youreself for 10 to 15 minutes. Take your mind off the thought of food my talking to a friend or going for a walk. If you are stilling wanting to eat try eating a piece of fruit instead.


Be Wise!Self-deception

The fundamental factor of self-deception is this constant desire to be something in this world.

--J. Krishamurti

Be Wise!Wisdom

Wisdom is only truly achieved when you realize that you don't know everything.


No comments: