***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pictures on 'OZ'

Well it seems that my blog is getting so many visitors that I am going to go over my monthly bandwidth BEFORE the end of the month. So until I figure this out- some pictures may disappear! I will look into this asap but it may take a bit to keep it going and I may have to upgrade my photobucket account to pro to fix this.

Please bear with me... I am looking into it and I apologise for the inconvenience. .

The Wizard



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

Bran Everseeking said...

can dump some at http://www.getdropbox.com/

daryn said...

what about finding a sponsor, you should be big enough that interest should spark. then you can move OZ to it's own site with unlimited bandwidth. maybe you just need to approach some big businesses that have common interest as your blocg