***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Love Doctor

The Love Doctor Dear Love Doctor,

How much sex is normal? Also, do you really look like your picture?

Signed,

Below Minimum


Dear Below,

Hmmm... sex... normal... well, first I will give you my opinion on 'sex-tistics': These are based on surveys and questionnaires and live interviews. I assume that you are speaking about "frequency". Inherently people will exaggerate the amount of sex that they have - they never want to seem to not be having enough of it.

Truth be told, there is no 'normal' so to speak - whether you have sex once a day (I wish!) or once a month, 'normal' is what you do! So if you and your partner are OK with the amount of sex you have -- and you HAVE to talk about the frequency with them - then THAT is normal. Don't worry about keeping up with the Jones' they are probably inflating the frequency. No worries. (Unless of course your partner is a 'hamster!)

As far as whether I look like my picture - in a word, yes! That's me!

The Love Doctor

No comments: