***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Irish Pig


Dapper Irish Pig

'Twas an evening in November,
As I very well remember,
I was strolling down the street in drunken pride,
But my knees were all aflutter,
So I landed in the gutter,
And a pig came up and lay down by my side.
Yes I lay there in the gutter
Thinking thoughts I could not utter,
When a colleen passing by did softly say,
"Ye can tell a man that boozes
By the company he chooses" -
At that, the pig got up and walked away

--Anonymous

---Note: The Wizard likes the Irish! No Offence meant by this!
*Thanks, Erwin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what??? The Irish can't have drunks like the english and american, canadian whites blacks natives.... lol