***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, December 05, 2008

The Cork...


Two Newfies were in a locker room taking a shower after their cod fishing trip, when one noticed the other had a huge cork stuck in his butt.

"If you do not mind me saying," said the second, "that cork looks very uncomfortable. Why do you not take it out?

"I regret I cannot", lamented the first fisherman. "It is permanently stuck in my butt."

"I do not understand," said the other.

The first fisherman said, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a beautiful Genie came boiling out.

She said, 'I am a Genie. I can grant you one wish.'" I said, "No shit?"


No comments: