***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Harry Potter star lost virginity at 16


Daniel RadcliffeIn a move that is surely an effort to shed his good boy/Harry Potter image, Daniel Radcliffe recently admitted to Details magazine that he lost his virginity at age 16—to an older woman.

Radcliffe didn’t name the woman who ‘deflowered’ him, however sources say the temptress is Amy Byrne, an assistant hairdresser who was 23 when they met on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The age difference “wasn’t ridiculous,” Radcliffe, now 19, said of the affair. “But it would freak some people out.”

Daniel Radcliffe in Equus

Despite his sexy shenanigans and nude appearances on stage in Equus, Radcliffe insists his life isn’t too racy. “I don’t pretend to do anything particularly wild,” he says. “I just like wrong-footing people. I write poetry and I love it. I like being different from most other people in my generation.” Sounds like Radcliffe is well on his way to making the transition from child star to adult Hollywood heartthrob.

*Tribute.ca

No comments: