***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Wiz On The Street


A new study found no evidence to support the long-speculated causality between infant vaccination and autism. So the Wizard hit the streets again, asking, "What do you think?"

Penelope Budisch Penelope Budisch,
Concierge
"I am unmoved by these findings. The amount of scientific evidence I've made up in my mind is too significant to refute."

Joe Luttig Joe Luttig,
Window Washer
"After my baby didn't babble or gesture after 12 months, I hoped the cause was autism. I've since learned he's dead."

Carl Black Carl Black,
Systems Analyst
"That narrows it down to being the parents' fault."



*American Voices, The Onion

No comments: