***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Warning About Bacon Grease

The question is: Do you use bacon grease?

I was raised on bacon grease (lard) as a kid and even into adulthood.

I will never use it again.

I hope you will throw yours away whenever you fry bacon from now on.

It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore.




I just threw out my last 2 tbls of bacon grease!!


This is what happens when you keep cooking with bacon grease. This is a warning, send this post to everyone you care about.

It could happen to you...


COOKING WITH BACON GREASE

Results of cooking with bacon fat...
Bacon grease will make your feet small!! Warn everyone!!

*Thanks, Daryn!

No comments: