***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Can You Believe This Is Icing?


Marzipan Babies Thought you'd be as fascinated with these as I. These are made with marzipan ... really unbelievable! While some of the faces may look "crafted" rather than "real", every detail is amazing, and the rest looks VERY real.

Marzipan Babies
Marzipan Babies
Marzipan Babies
Marzipan Babies
Marzipan Babies
Marzipan Babies
*Thanks, Daryn!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I randomly came across this web page searching for cute images of elderly couples... and the marzipan babies are SOOOOOOO cute! You did a great job with them. I work in a neonatal ward and they are perfect miniture Term infant sculptures... love them.

The Wizard of 'OZ' said...

I hope that you don't think I made these! I don't have that kind of talent. Also They aren't Marzipan I found out, but are sculptures