***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, May 19, 2019

CONFUSED SENIOR!

There was a bit of confusion at the Cabela’s Sporting Goods store this morning.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets...
The cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control, Whackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

old naked man


When the hysterical shrieking finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.


They need to make their instructions to us Seniors a little clearer !

I STILL DON'T THINK I LOOKED THAT BAD!

No comments: