***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, September 29, 2018

What is the name of man in the fridge who turns off the light - and why is he named that?

From Answers.com, edited by The Wizard
There is a little man who lives in the fridge. I have seen him. You have to open the door quick enough and you can see him running away. He is about 2 inches tall and where a green shirt and overalls.

* His name is Yahootie. I am unsure of the spelling. He lives in the refrigerator and hides out in there, usually behind the milk. He comes out of the refrigerator and will turn on the lights in the kitchen and leave them on. My dad would always blame Yahootie whenever no one in the family would admit to leaving lights or not putting things back where they belong. My dad knew knew this little guy very well.

* I heard this little guy's name was used in WWII as a password. If you didn't know his name you could get shot! I think this was an advertising gimmick. I believe the little man is named "Monty" and he was responsible for shutting off the light in refrigerators sold by Montgomery Ward.

No comments: