***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, July 05, 2018

Rub The Lamp

One night a guy walks into a bar. He goes up to the bartender and starts talking to him. As they were talking, the guy turns around and says to the bartender, "I bet you I could show you something you have never seen before in your life."

The bartender says, "That would be kind of hard because I have seen almost everything in my life." So the guy says, "No, trust me, you have never seen this before in your life."

The bartender got curious and says, "Alright, let me see what it is." So the guy says, "Alright."

The guy takes out of his pocket a 12 inch man playing the piano.

The bartender was so amazed because he had never seen anything like that before in his life! So he asks the guy, "How the hell did you get a hold of that?" and the guy says, "Well, I've got this genie and he gives you anything that you wish for."

"Do you think I could borrow that genie for a second?" the bartender asks, and the guy says, "Sure" and gives him the magic lamp.

The bartender takes the lamp to the back room and rubs it. Next thing you know, a genie comes out of the lamp and says, "Anything you wish for is my command."

The bartender wishes for a million bucks, but the genie gave him a million ducks. So the bartender comes back out and says to the guy, "Yo buddy, I think your genie is a little hard of hearing because I wished for a million bucks and he gave me a million ducks."

The the guy goes, "Tell me about it, I originally wished for a 12 inch penis, not a 12 inch pianist."

No comments: