01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, "Who was that Masked man?" Invariably, someone would answer, "I don't know, but he left this behind." "What did he leave behind?
02. When the Beatles first came to the US in early 1964, we all watched them on the ______________________show.
03. Get your kicks, _______________.
04. The story you are about to see is true. The Names have been changed ____________________.
05. In the jungle, the mighty jungle,_________________________.
06. After the twist, the mashed potatoes, and the watusi, we "danced" under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the _________________________.
07. N_E_S_T_L_E_S, Nestle's makes the very best, _______________.
08. Satchmo was America's "ambassador of goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was, ____________________.
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking?__________________.
10. Red Skeletons hobo character was ________________________. and he always ended his television show by saying, "Good night, and _____________________________."
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam war did so by burning Their_________________.
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front, was called the VW. What other names did it go by? __________________ & _____________________.
13. I n 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, "the day the music died." This was a tribute To__________________________.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into Orbit. The Russians did it; it was called
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist; it was called The ___________.
01. The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
02. The Ed Sullivan show.
03. Route 66
04. to protect the innocent
05. The Lion sleeps tonight.
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex watch.
10. Freddie the freeloader, and "Good night, and may God Bless."
11. draft cards (the bra was also burned)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
Send the 'Permanent Link" to your friends. Click on teh date at the bottom of the post.
It will drive them crazy! And, keep them occupied for several minutes