***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, June 02, 2017

Check your Driver's license

A friend of mine who works at DMV told me about this and I decided to check it out....

OK, this is just too much! Can you say "privacy?"

As in, "where is our right to it???"

I definitely removed mine. I suggest you all do the same....

Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! It works works for Canada as well as US. I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Go to the web site and check it out. It's unbelievable!!!

Just enter your name, province and city to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

Scary! Click here.