***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Finally The Wizard of 'OZ' has a domain!

First, I want to let you know that 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow is NOT changing. It will remain as othersiderainbow.blogspot.ca

WWW

The domain is as follows:
www.othersideoz.ca

I will eventually put my resumes etc on that page, but I will be moving my many hundreds of web pages over to that over the next few months. I write web pages that jump from my main blog, 'OZ'. It is those pages I am updating. If you encounter a broken link in the main time, please let me know where the jump is (where you are before you clicked on the link), in the contact the wizard. Easiest way would be to put  a comment on the page linking to the bad page.

Thanks for Your Help,

The Wizard

No comments: