1. The Pyramids are a range of mountains between France and Spain!
2. Solomon one of David's sons had 500 wives and 500 porcupines!
3. The government of England was a mockery. Henry VIII found walking difficult because he had an abbess on his knee.
4. Another great author was john Milton. He wrote Paradise Lost. Then when his wife dies he wrote Paradise Regained.
5. Abraham Lincoln became America's greatest Precedent. His mother died in infancy and he was born in a log cabin which he built with his own hands.When he was President he wore a tall silk hat and said,"in onion there is strength"!
6. France was in a very serious state, the revolution was accomplished before it happened. The Marseillaise was ther theme song of the revolution and it catapulted into Napoleon.
7. Samuel Morse invented a code for telepathy. Louis Pasteur invented a cure for rabbis. Charles Darwin was a naturalist ho wrote "Organ of the Species". Madman Curie discovered radium and Karl Marx became one of the Marx brothers.
8. Another tale tells how William Tell, who shot an arrow through an apple whilst standing on his son's head!
9. Achillies appears in The Illiad, by Homer. Homer also wrote the Oddity in which Penelope was the last hardship that Ulysees endured on his journey!