***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Gay Man Brutally Attacked By Trump Supporters on Election Night

by BY KATRINA ALONSO, from OUT.com
A gay man from Calgary was attacked by empassioned Trump supporters on election night in Santa Monica, Calif.
--"They were saying things like, 'We got a new president you f*cking faggots.'"--
A gay man from Calgary was attacked by empassioned Trump supporters on election night in Santa Monica, Calif.

Chris Ball was watching the election results at a bar, where tensions between both sides of the campaign heightened as the night progressed. Though he was also empassioned, Ball was wary about provoking other people in the bar.

"People started launching homophobic slurs at me from afar. They were saying things like, ‘We got a new president you f*cking faggots,'" he told Metro.

As Ball left the bar alone later in the evening, he was accosted by a group of men, one of whom smashed a beer bottle on his face. He fell, hit his head on the concrete, and blacked out.

“When I came to, I remember waking up and wiping the blood from my eyes. I called some friends, they picked me up and I went right to the hospital."
Click to reveal image

Photo: @TehBhav Twitter

Ball received five staples in his head in the ER and insisted that the wound looked worse than it was.

“I’m in pretty good spirits. That’s just how I have to handle it. I’m alive and well and still very gay."


No comments: