***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Do I Smell?

Trying to control my dry hair, I treated my scalp with olive oil before washing it. Worried that the oil might leave an odor, I washed my hair several times. That night when I went to bed, I leaned over to my husband and asked, "Do I smell like olive oil?"

"No," he said, sniffing me. "Do I smell like Popeye?"

I don't get it. If you do... make a comment

1 comment:

Mary Judge said...

Hi Wizard, Belayed Happy Thanksgiving..Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is an American multinational chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana. Often referred to as Popeyes and sometimes as Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits[2] or Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken & Biscuits,[3] it was acquired by Sandy Springs, Georgia–based AFC Enterprises, originally America's Favorite Chicken Company, in 1993. According to a company press release dated June 29, 2007, Popeyes is the second-largest "quick-service chicken restaurant group, measured by number of units",[4] with more than 2,500[5] restaurants in more than 40 states. I believe that's what she was referring to..When she said, " Do I smell like Popeyes"

Have a blessed Sunday...