***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Miscellaneous Thoughts...

My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.



Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.



How to prepare Tofu:

1. Throw it in the trash.

2. Grill some Meat.



I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.



I don't mean to brag but......I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.



A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.



Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.



Senility has been a smooth transition for me.



Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school?

Me neither.



I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented....

I forgot where I was going with this.



I love being over 50. I learn something new every day.......and forget 5 others.



A thief broke into my house last night......

He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.



My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like: I KNOW !, Right?



I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day.

*Thanks, Gary

No comments: