- National Marriage Week: If you're looking to tie the knot, consider heading to the chapel between February 7th and 14th.
- International Flirting Week: If you haven't met that special someone, put your feelers and do some flirting starting on February 9th.
- International Friendship Week: Cupid may not be calling this year, but there's still an opportunity to connect with someone you care about starting on February 9th. This friendly observance was started by Amnesty International.
- Random Acts of Kindness Week: Find a way to share the love and pay it forward all week, also starting on February 9th.
- Love Your Pet Day: One of our ultimate favorites all year round falls on February 20th!
Monday, February 01, 2016
February is chock full of feelings!
Of course, everyone knows that Valentine's Day falls on February 14th, but did you know February is home to several other love-related holidays?