***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, January 16, 2016

I believe...

I believe I’m a work-in-progress, and there will always be a gap between who I am and who I want to be.

I believe every day brings opportunities to learn and do something meaningful.

I believe the true test of my character is whether I do the right thing even when it might cost more than I want to pay.

I believe no matter how I behave, some people will be mean-spirited, dishonest, irresponsible, and unkind, but if I fight fire with fire, all I’ll end up with will be the ashes of my own integrity.


I believe life is full of joys and sorrows, and my happiness will depend on how well I handle each.

I believe pain is inevitable but suffering is optional, and if I can control my attitudes, I can control my life.

I believe kindness really matters, and sarcastic comments and badly-timed criticisms can cause lasting hurt.

I believe there’s joy in gratitude and freedom in forgiveness, but both require conscientious effort.

I believe what’s fun and pleasurable isn’t always good for me, and what’s good for me isn’t always fun and pleasurable.

I believe no one’s happy all the time, but in the end, I can be as happy as I’m willing to be.

I believe the surest road to happiness is good relationships.

No comments: