***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Taken from me

Wes Funk
I'm sitting here in my room, looking at your picture,
wondering why you couldn't be a part of my future.
Uncontrollable tears stream down my face,
while my heartbeat starts to race.
Asking God why he took you from my life,
it was more painful than stabbing me in the heart with a knife.
I still needed you here,
you were the one to make everything so clear.
You are a part of me and I am a part of you.
When you died, a part of me died too.
I never knew how hard it was to lose someone you love
until the day you went to heaven above.
Even though I can't see,
I know you're up there watching over me.
I miss you more and more every day
and all I can do is pray.
In my heart you shall forever remain.

© Angie Flores



You Were A Shining Star

The angels looked down from heaven one night
They searched for miles afar,
And deep within the distance
They could see a shining star.

They knew that very instant
That the star was theirs to gain,
So they took you up to heaven
Forever to remain.

Look down on us from heaven, Wes
Keep us free from hurt and pain,
You'll always be within my heart
Until we meet again.

No comments: