***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Listen to this bird ...

A local celebrity. Einstein.

Bird at Knoxville zoo. Enjoy watching this parrot - and she does all of this for pumpkin seeds!


About Einstein:

I'm Einstein! The Talking Texan Parrot! I'm so happy you came to visit! Let me tell you a little something about myself!

I am a Congo African Grey Parrot, hatched on June 15, 1997. That makes me 17 years old if I did the calculation correctly. Hatched and raised here, I am a native Texan! Garland Texas is my home town; a place called "Joanna's Nest Box." That was a long time ago and Joanna no longer raises parrots. Jeff and Marcia met me there when I was just a few weeks old. I was loved immediately, and I came to live with them in September of 1997.

Before we go any further, I want to explain something. I am not that parrot that appeared on the TV show called Animal Planet. We do share the same name, good looks, and the desire to entertain humans! However, that parrot is Einstein the Pet Star. He appeared on that Animal Planet in 2006 and was an overnight sensation! He is very talented and performs daily shows at the Knoxville, Tennessee Zoo. Read my blog post, The Name Game to learn more!

No comments: