***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, November 21, 2014

From The Emerald City

Ok, so I've received a number of emails from my loyal 'OZ' readers who had some posers for me, The Wizard of 'OZ'. I will attempt to address them:

Q.:What is your real name?
A: Oz's real name is Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs. Because the initials spell out the word pinhead, my name has been shortened further to Oz.

Q: Where do you live
A: The Emerald City, of course!

Q: Are you a real wizard?
A: The Wizard appears in a different forms, usually as a giant head, once or twice as a beautiful fairy, once as a ball of fire, and once as a horrible monster. Eventually, ends up that I, Oz, is actually none of these things, but rather an ordinary blogger from Saskatoon Saskatchewan, who has been using a lot of elaborate magic tricks, HTML code and props to make myself seem "great and powerful".

Q: Can you grant things using magic?
A: Nope, I can only show people what they already have... just show them how wonderful they are.

Finally, if you have further questions, go ahead and click below if you are adventurous:

No comments: