***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

They Need Your Help!

I know you are going to be busy over this fast-approaching holiday season, but just give this some thought. Instead of exchanging any presents this year, I think this is a good idea.

I don't know if you are aware but I have been doing a bit of charity work lately for a homeless shelter around the area. As we approach the Festive Season at a rapid pace, I would like to bring to your attention that the following orphans will be all alone for Christmas this year. 

Please take a look at the list and if you would like to spend part of Christmas day with one of them just let me know. Thank you for opening your hearts to them. I know you really do have your hands full right now, but I think you will agree with me that this is a very worthy cause.

Please click here and look at some of the available orphans.

No comments: