***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, October 27, 2014

From The Emerald City


From The Emerald City


Hey folks, I was finally forced to change the 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow Blogger template. It will still evolve into what I want to do. It will take time. I've been writing my own HTML code creating my one of a kind Blog page. I'm thinking 11 years is long enough doing my own coding and trying to keep it compatible with Blogger. Not an easy task. So I lost some (most) of my originality, but page should load faster and be overall easier to read. I will add widgets to link to my favourite pages, which currently has been destroyed by the same tornado that took Dorothy to OZ!!

 If you notice some text is black on black please let me know and I will adjust.

Hope you like the new modern look. Myself I prefer reading white text on black backgrounds. I find it easier on the eyes.

Please let me know any suggestions regarding readability etc.


Yours,

The Wizard

No comments: