***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Heterosexuality is wrong!!!

We have through the past years been bombarded by the ads condemning Homosexuals. What would happen if we turned the tables and showed Heterophobic ads. I would like to share an example of a heterophobic ad, and you tell me if after seeing it, you don`t think homophobia is ridiculous. I do however warn you, that some of the items mentioned here may sound insulting and disrespectful to the straight community. I mean no disrespect or insult to my straight friends. However, I would like to show all how it feels when the LGBT community is put through the mud on a daily basis.

*J.Szlachetka

No comments: