***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Good Lesson

Sunday hunting was legalized last year for archery only.

I did all my prep-work . . .
I scouted the area all summer . . .
I searched out the best location for my tree-stand . . .
I set it all up a month ahead of time . . .
I trailed the herd . . .
I picked out a trophy buck . . .
Two days before opening day I rechecked every aspect of the hunt . . .
Everything was in place . . .
Sunday morning, I woke up at 2 am . . .
I put on my camo, loaded my pack, set out for my stand . . .
This was destined to be an epic hunt . . .
As I approached my deer stand . . .

bear in a tree

I changed my mind, decided to go and watch the football game.

No comments: