***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, March 12, 2012

Coffee hurts

I was eating lunch on the 30 of June with a friend and her 6-year-old granddaughter. She was pretty animated as she talked about school and friends and teachers. As I sipped my coffee, I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"

She said " Canada Day" She is a smart kid. So, I asked

"What does Canada Day mean?"

Waiting for her reply with something about the flag, confederation etc. She replied,

"Canada Day is when Prime Minister Harper steps out of the Parliament Building , and if he sees his shadow we have one more year of unemployment."

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.

*Thanks, DW

No comments: