***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Closer to God" -- Michael Breyette.


Closer to God - Art by
Gender is inconsequential for souls who find love.

Growing up Catholic, my first lessons in religion were that having a relationship with God was about love, compassion and being a good person. By adolescence, I quickly discovered that because I am gay the church would never see me as a good person, would deny me love, and would show me no compassion. To me this was not what God was about. It was then that I learned that God and religion are two very different things. It is not following rules written and preached by men that brings you closer to God, it is simply having love, compassion and being a good person that matters most....


Micheal's pastel paintings capture the stunning beauty of the male form with warmth and sensitivity while never shying away from lustful eroticism.

This website contains fine art depictions of male nudity, gay themes, and men in sensual and romantic situations. Do not enter if you choose to be offended by this subject matter.

Otherwise, if you appreciate the male form in all its glory, come on inside and enjoy!


You can see more artwork (sales as well!) on his website referred to above. *** WARNING. Images of naked men there.
Since The Wizard doesn't post links that have nudity of any kind, I will not link to the site. You would have to Google it.

No comments: