***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Coloured Panties


There were three old black ladies getting ready to take a plane across the ocean.

The first lady said, 'I don't know bout y'all, but I'm gunna wear me some hot pink panties beefo I gets on dat plane.'

Why you gonna wear dem fo?' the other two asked.

The first replied, 'Cause, if dat plane goes down and I'm out dare laying butt-up in a conefield, dey gonna find me first.'

The second lady said, 'Well, I'm a-gonna wear me some flooresant orange panties.'
'Why you gonna wear dem?' the others asked.

The second lady answered, 'Cause if dis hare plane is goin' down and I'm floating butt-up in the oshun, dey can see me first.'

The third old lady says, 'Well, I'm not going to wear any panties...'
'What? No panties?' the others asked in disbelief.

'Dat's right, you heard me. I'm not wearing any panties,' the third lady said, cause if dis plane goes down, honey, dey always look for da black box first.

*Thanks, DW

No comments: