***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

My Son The Veterinarian


Every Sunday, a little old lady placed $1,000 in the collection plate. This went on for weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her.

"Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated.

"Why yes," she replied, "every week my son sends me money, and what I don't need I give to the church."

The pastor replied... "That's wonderful, how much does he send you?"

The old lady said.... "Oh, $20,000 a week."

The pastor was amazed...

"Your son is very successful, what does he do for a living?

"He is a veterinarian," she answered.

"That is a very honorable profession, " the pastor says. Where does he practice?"



The old lady says proudly....

"Well, He has two cat houses in Las Vegas ---and one in Reno."



HYUK!,/p>

No comments: