***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am in LOVE - I'll admit it, for you alone


by eveutopie, wattpad

I'll admit it, for you alone

I ate the last piece of Kelly's cake

I am truly sorry

I know you "j'adore" the stuff

...

Wait, no

That's not what I was planning on saying

I meant to say

Ring

One second

...

Kelly called

She said she's making another cake

Just for you

...

You really do have girls falling all over you

I wish that was my case, too

...

No, that's a lie

I don't want heels and perfume

I want bark-colored, wavy hair

I want burnt-coffee eyes

I want cologne that smells of mint

Because they all remind me of you

...

I want you

...

I love you

...

I wanted to tell you that

...

But you're not my mirror

No comments: