***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy  Thanksgiving!!!
Happy  Thanksgiving!!!
Happy  Thanksgiving!!!
Happy  Thanksgiving!!!
Happy  Thanksgiving!!!



May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Please let us also be truly thank-full for all we have... at a time when our soldiers are out in Afghanistan.

In addition, I am thankful for everyone in my life. I am blessed. Love you, Cody, my son!
My partner Dwight!
My family AND friends!

*Thanks Bright Eyes

No comments: