***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fact or Crap?



Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.





Crap!  and more Thomas Crapper was a real person, who operated a plumbing business in 19th century London, but he didn’t invent the flush toilet. This is credited, instead, to Joseph Adamson, who took out the first patent for a flush toilet in 1853. A 1969 book by Wallace Reyburn, Flushed with Pride: The Story of Thomas Crapper, has helped to propagate the myth that Crapper was the inventor of the toilet. Reyburn’s biography of Crapper is simply a fabrication.

1 comment:

ottasy said...

Amazing! I cannot thank freemercytemple@yahoo.com enough for returning my husband to me. I ordered a Stop Our Divorce Love Spell He was gone for 4 weeks because he said he hated my ways towards him as a woman and i couldnt stop thinking about what he say cos i know with his words he is ment to act,i think on many ways to stop him because he order a divorce letter,so i cried to the freemercytemple@yahoo.com for help and suddenly he had a change of heart after the spell casting preparation has been completed. I know his spell energy had everything to do with it. I cannot thank him enough for making me suprise!