***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OMG, I Reluctantly Disapprove: Pentagon considering separate gay showers


OMG, I Reluctantly Disapprove: Pentagon considering separate gay showersSomeone alert Dink Flamingo! The U.S. military has revealed that it's seriously considering separate barracks and showers for gay soldiers, if and when they actually decide to let them in.

I know this is horrible discrimination and the equivalent of segregation, but for the first time in my life I'm actually considering joining the army! I hear it pays better than OMG Blog (no offense, Frank!) and, uh, those showers actually sound like they could be, you know, a lot of fun. Just call me Private Bmad...

Seriously,... [via OMG Blog]

No comments: